As much as I love living in the heart of a bustling metropolis like Chicago, the winter certainly takes it’s toll. Like most of my urban compadres, I walk or take public trans pretty much everywhere – to the gym, the grocery store, bars, restaurants, you name it. This lifestyle, although frugal and incidentally eco-friendly, is an absolute pain in the kaboose come wintertime.
A born-and-bred Midwesterner, I’ve long since learned to embrace the subzero temperatures and face the frost head on. Here are some of my favorite picks for the winter goddess in all of us.
1. Anthropologie Cassonade Coat [$198]
2. Fred Flare Puffy Convertible Jacket [$86]
3. Patagonia Mabel Hat [$39]
4. Coach Rabbit Mittens [$298]
5. Betsey Johnson Snow Angel Earrings [$31]
6. Topshop Knitted Zigzag Sequin Jumper in Cream [$110]
7. Burberry Earmuffs [$175]
8. AG Stevie Cords [$158]