If you know me, if you know this blog, you know that fall is my favorite season by far. I’m a fall baby, born in October and I associated the season with so much happiness and excitement. The beginning of a new school year, football, crunchy leaves, bonfire weather, hot apple cider… Vince and I joke that if there was a place where it was fall year round we would move there in a heartbeat. As we all know such a place doesn’t exist, but perhaps the fleeting nature of fall is part of it’s appeal. We look forward to it, we celebrate it, and although we’re not ready to say goodbye… in the blink of an eye it’s gone. Mid-November creeps in and with it come those pesky winter doldrums. For that slim window of time though, fall was ours.
This is fall to me:
1. Aubin & Wills Calderwood Jumper, $236
2. Tory Burch, Clines Ballet Flat, $235
3. BDG, Plaid Ruana, $42
4. Mulberry, Small Baswater Satchel in Oak, $900
5. Caramel apple shout out!
6. NARS Nails in Sparkling Candy Apple Red, $17
7. J Brand, High Rise Flared Corduroy Jeans in Toffee, $225
8. Burberry Walking Umbrella, $250
9. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, “…signature espresso blended with the unmistakeable spices of fall – cinnamon, nutmeg, clove – smooth with steamed milk and topped with delectably sweetened whipped cream.” love in a cup.
What says fall to you?